Ride to Work

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Resources - My Royal Enfields Blog

My Royal Enfields found at http://myroyalenfields.blogspot.com/

This is a really fabulous blog that covers many topics of interest for the Royal Enfield fan.  Jorge Pullin authors the blog and he covers a range from current developments to history of the RE.  One of my favorite features is the "Somewhere in ..." series in which the finds old published references or photos and then gives an updated view of the item he features.  Here is the latest in that series.  I really enjoy this blog because it is fun to read and the author has a deep understanding of all things Royal Enfield.  Jorge Pullin, who coincidentally* is a Physics professor at LSU, really does a great job with this blog.  

*I say coincidentally because I worked at the LSU Paul M Hebert Law Center from 2005 until 2009.  Unfortunately, at the time my life was in a period of transition and I was not actively into motorcycles.  I wish I had been actively involved with motorcycles because I would have liked to have met Prof. Pullin in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment