Ride to Work

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Drew Brees "Retires" to Ride Can Am Spyder

Saw this on TV the other night.  A very funny commercial featuring Drew Breesquarterback of the New Orleans Saints, and the reaction of his agent when  Brees finds the "ultimate loophole" in his contract so he can ride a Can Am Spyder.


For me it's funny in many levels.  I've been wanting a Spyder since the first came out and while I'm not from New Orleans I did live in South Louisiana for a number of years and have come to love that city.  The commercial features someone (I'm sure it wasn't Brees) riding a white Spyder through New Orleans and parts of South Louisiana.  The priceless part is the reaction of the agent, he really gets hit hard.

Hope you enjoyed it.  Please, let me know what you think, I know this is not about REs but I thought you all might appreciate it if you haven't seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment