Ride to Work

Monday, October 27, 2014

Short Rides

Note on MG Windshield
Sunday was also a busy day, we had a Brunch in Ocean City, NJ, and I didn't get back in town until after 13:30.  I took the Bullet out when I went to go get a haircut and then took a little neighborhood ride through Sawmill Road and then out 252 to the Newtown Rd-Sugartown-Church Rd loop.  Nothing fancy, just a little loop to take advantage of the beautiful sunny day.

Commuted on the Bullet most of last week, except Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday because of the rain, and did not have any issues with the false neutrals that I encountered the previous Friday.  That could have been operator error but I am still keeping an eye out for any repeats.  At the end of the ride, the odo read 2370 miles, didn't take notice of where I started but I figure the ride was just a little over 10 miles.

The long range forecast calls for good weather and temps for most of this week so I will try to ride as often as possible.  I did not use the Bullet this morning because I came in to work early and the temps were down to 36 degrees.  That is never a fun ride.  This afternoon is another story with temps in the mid 60s so at least I will make that ride.

We also took a short ride on the MG on Sunday evening to go get some dinner at the Chipotle in Radnor.  When we got back to the car, after dinner, we found the note in the photo on the windshield of the car.  That will go in the binder where I keep all the paperwork related to Montse.

On the ride back, the fuse on the headlights relay came loose and the headlights went out.  Luckily, there was still enough light so that it was not a problem.  I could have pulled over and fiddled with it to get it working (which is what I did once I got home) but I just went on ahead without lights.  I don't know if there is a fix, I tried crimping the fuse holder so we'll see if it continues to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment