Ride to Work

Monday, October 20, 2014

Getting Ready for the Show

Shiny and Ready to Go
Friday afternoon, after my ride on the Bullet, I finished prepping Montse for the Historical Car Club of Pennsylvania's show on Sunday at the Delaware County Community College campus.

As I had washed and vacuumed the car on Sunday on not ran it since then. the prepping consisting of waxing and redoing the tires.  This whole process took no more than an hour.  Taking advantage of the good weather and mild temps I took the MG to pick up my wife from work and then to go out to dinner.

At the end of the day it was just a short loop out Church to her work and then out to Route 30 for dinner at Veekoo, which turned out to be a really good restaurant.

To see more pics of Montse, checkout my Flickr page Montse album.

No comments:

Post a Comment