Ride to Work

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Fifth Day of Christmas - The Feast of Saint Egwin

Cycle Gear, Cherry Hill, NJ
Bright, blue, and beautiful but down in the high 20s.  Way too cold for my taste so no riding on the Feast of Saint Egwin.  I had to go to the airport to pick up my stepson so I took the opportunity to go out to Cycle Gear in Cherry Hill, NJ, and get some gear.  The zipper on my left boot has come apart so it my present boots have needed replacement for quite a while.  I've been thinking about a pair of Bilt Sirocco boots but I didn't want to buy them on line because the reviews say they don't run true to size.  I usually wear an 11.5 but these boots don't come in halves, the 12s fit just right with the 13s being too loose.  I'm glad that I tried them on before buying.  I also bought a pair of Freeze-Out glove liners and a pair of Bilt leather cruiser gloves that they had on closeout for $12.00.  I like Cycle Gear stores, the kid at the counter told me that they have a store in Bear, DE, that might be closer to me so I will have to check that out.  I will review this gear as I use it.

Bilt Sirocco Waterproof Boots

Freeze-Out Glove Liners

Bilt Leather Cruiser Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment