Ride to Work

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Eleventh Day of Christmas - The Feast of Saint John Neumann

Marilyn!
Early day on the Feast of Saint John Neumann to attend my second day at the ALLS conference.  Met up with my friend Phillip for breakfast at Open City.  They had a really good breakfast there and it appears to be a good place to eat for lunch and dinner as well.  I saw Phillip last in July in Boise, Idaho, where we went for a couple of great rides. We talked a little about work and future plans but we talked mostly about motorcycles and riding opportunities.  I hope that Phillip can come visit us in Pennsylvania in July so we can go out and try some rides in my area.

Down the block from Open City, at the Corner of Calvert and Connecticut Ave, there is a mural of Marilyn Monroe that I passed every morning on my way to work the last time I worked in DC.  I always made threats about stopping a taking a picture of that mural but I never did.  This morning I walked to the corner and made good on those threats.

Headed back to PA in the early evening for the last Day of Christmas and work.

Marilyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment