Ride to Work

Friday, November 7, 2014

White Tesla

This morning the temps were down to the mid 40s but I commuted into work on the Bullet because the sky was clear and the forecast did not call for rain.  Also, I am obsessed with the idea of beating my mileage from last season so I'm trying to get in as many miles a possible before the weather turns really bad.  Last year, the last ride of the season was on 27 December and I don't think that I will have that long this year.

Random White Tesla (not the one I saw)
By mid morning clouds had begun to gather and there was a sprinkling of rain at around 10:00.  At noon I rode home for lunch and saw a white Tesla on Earles Lane headed towards Malin.  It could be the same white Tesla I saw in the same spot back in late September but since I have no way of knowing that I'm adding it to the count.

I rained a little while I was home and the sky stayed overcast so I decided not to take the Bullet back.  At least we added 10 miles to the tally today.

I ordered a K&N performance air filter from NField Gear to replace the OEM filter on the Bullet.

The exotic car tally stands now at 8 Ferraris, 2 Lambos, 2 Maseratis, 2 Cobras, 2 Teslas, 2 Unknowns, 1 Bentley, 1 DeLorean, and 1 MGA.


No comments:

Post a Comment