Ride to Work

Friday, September 26, 2014

Playing Hookie on Friday Morning

Willistown Quaker Meeting House
Got Montse back from Gene's Foreign Car Service this morning, as promised.  Harold installed the new Bosch starter and did some other things that needed to be done and that I will list somewhere else later.  Taking advantage that the weather was awesome and that my wife did not have to be at work until 13:00, we took the morning to take her out for a spin.  We headed out Church towards Waterloo because I wanted to stop at NAPA and return the core of the starter for the deposit.  From there we headed west on 30 to the storage area to set up an automatic payment.  Then we came back to Central St. through Malvern and out Warren.  Warren is blocked between Paoli Pike and Providence Road so we took the Pike to Sugartown and then Providence to Goshen.  We stopped at the Willistown Quaker Meeting House because I thought it would be a nice stop for a couple of shots even if I didn't have my good camera with me.   From there we went up Goshen to 352 to get a Frozen Mocha drink at Wawa and returned down Goshen on the regular loop.

Great ride, great weather, and two exotic car sightings on the return on Goshen.  A Ferrari and a Maserati with maybe a mile separation on the road.  The tally now stands a 4 Ferraris, 1 Lambo, 2 Maseratis, 1 unkwon, 1 Cobra, 1 Bentley, and one DeLorean.

I had to go to work in the afternoon because I had a meeting that I could not miss but I took the car with me since that weather is so awesome for riding.  For all kinds of different reasons, I haven't ridden the Bullet all week.  I might have to put in a ride tonight before it gets dark.


Willistown Quaker Meeting House

No comments:

Post a Comment